Saturday, March 3, 2012

Final Post of Antarctica

Well....it's over. It now seems so distant, almost like a dream. It was a very difficult but wonderful six months. I met some amazing people and had some remarkable adventures.


The sun is starting to set again, and the weather is going back to true Antarctic harshness....



The experience over all was great, I learned about myself, about other people, what I assume college would've been like, and how to cook for 1000 people. I learned about being part of a community and working while living with a large group of people. I think this will go to the top of my list of greatest adventures of my life. It will also go on the list of places I will have a sense of attachment to, and that at some point I considered and will consider home.......




So for the last time.......

                              "Cooking on ICE!"



Don't worry, I'll be back, hopefully next year AND...... There is a new adventure about to begin. Please follow my journey along The Appalachian Trail........... I will be updating on this blog and on my web page through The Lance Armstrong Foundation.

http://laf.livestrong.org/goto/billmorrishike4hope

No comments:

Post a Comment